This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 610W Solar Panel could produce 2440wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in an off-grid application, it comes with 2 powerful 305 watt solar panels. As standard, this kit comes with 2 x 100 Ah (c20) Sealed Flooded Leisure Battery which gives a good cyclic performance.
Hankook Leisure Batteries are a suitable and reliable option for caravans, motorhomes, RV's, boats and other leisure applications. They benefit from X-Frame Grid Protection Technology which provides a longer cycle life and helps to improve performance. Hankook Batteries are completely maintenance free and also have deep cycle capability. They are very heavy duty and are very vibration resistant. 330mm L x 172mm W x 242mm H inc terminals.
For increased cyclic performance and deeper depth of discharge we have added two additional options
For increased cyclic performance and deeper depth of discharge, we have added an additional option
2 x 110 Ah AGM batteries or Lesuire batteries depending on youe choice
The above kit is coupled with a Victron 100/50 Smart MPPT with Bluetooth, this gives a fantastic read out via your mobile phone using Victron Connect App
This kit is ideal for power fridges, lights and is ready for you to connect your inverter (available separately)
Whats in the Box
- Victron Smart MPPT 100/50
- 2 x Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b)
- 2 x 100 Ah(c20) Sealed Flooded twin terminal Leisure Battery or 2 x Victron 110ah AGM Batteries
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 x metre of 10mm2 cable red from Controller to Battery
- 1 x metre of 10mm2 cable black from Controller to Battery
- Midi Fuse Holder
- 60Amp Midi Fuse
- 4 x pin connectors
- 4 x 8mm lugs
- 2 x 6mm lugs
- 2 x 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection with cable gland
- 1x Pair Solar Parallel Splitters
- CT1 Bonding Adhesive and sealant
- 4 way Blade Fuse holder with fuses
- 1 x Battery Isolator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.