This is the next generation British built, built like no other Lithium-Ion Phosphate Battery. This battery offers fantastic peak and continuous amp output, offers a industry leading 100% discharge and 5000 cycles which is warrantied for 10 years.
While other lithium battery may appear cheaper, the UK designed Aceleron batteries uses patented techniques to ensure suitability for your professional application and with the above warranty and cycles, it must be considered if you are in the market for a 12volt lithium battery
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty, high vibration environments
- Serviceable, upgradeable, Scalable
- Industry Standard 31 Case Size to replace standard batteries
- Can be used as a mobile device or permanently installed
- 110Ah Capacity
- 200A peak discharge current
- Built in BMS
Using the integrated carry handle, this battery can be quickly deployed in a mobile environment. Place the battery on its back and it fits a standard 31 case footprint commonly found on Motorhomes and boats. Designed here in the UK, Aceleron employs techniques during manufacture to ensure longevity, resistance to vibration and is the first battery to be truly serviceable.
- Just 15Kg
- 110 Ah, 100A charge/discharge current
- Parallel up to 10 batteries for larger capacities. Can be connected in series for 24V or 48V.
- 5000 life cycles
- 10 year warranty
- No welding of battery cells assures no heat damage during manufacture
- Weld-free design prevents battery failure due to metal fatigue in high vibration environments
- Special internal core allows removal and replacement of faulty cells for long service life
- Built in BMS –
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.