This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 305W Solar Panel could produce 12200wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
- 1 x Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panels
- 1 x Victron Smart 100/20 MPPT pr 100/30 when choosing 2 panel option
- 1 x Victron Smart battery monitor
- 1 x Victron Smart 20 amp AC Powered Battery Charger
- 1 Victron smart DC/Dc 30 amp charger for euro 6 engines and smart alternators
- 1 x 6 Corner roof mount with cable gland (x2 when choosing 2 panel option)
- 1 x Victron 110Ah AGM Victron battery
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 x 10 metres for of 16mm for a link from starter battery to DC/DC charger
- 2 x 2 metres of 16 mm from DC/DC charger to fuse holder (1 x red, 1x black)
- 1 x 40 amp fuse midi and midi fuse holder from DC-DC Charger protection
- 2 x 1.5 metres of 16mm from the battery to the 6-way fuse holder (1 x red, 1 x black)
- 2 x 2 metres of 10mm from MPPT to Fuse holder (1 x red, 1 x black)
- 2 x Battery isolators
- An assortment of lugs and pin connectors
- Splitters (when choosing 2 panel option)
- 6 way fuse holder with MEGA fuses
- CT1 sealant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.