All-in-one solar power solution
The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50
Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
The inverter/charger: MultiPlus Compact 24/1600/40
The MPPT charge controller and the MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included). The batteries can be charged with solar power and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the mains grid or a generator.
The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30 mA/16 A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
Unique PowerAssist technology protects the mains or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
This kit includes:
- EasySolar 24/1600/40 (CEP241621010)
- 4 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panels (SPM41751200)
- 1 x Solar isolator
- 1 x Battery isolator
- 1.5m x 25mm2 cable red
- 1.5m x 25mm2 cable black
- Battery link cable/ cables
- 125A MEGA fuse
- 1 x MEGA fuse holder
- 1 x BMV 702 battery monitor
- 4 x pair 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- A choice of battery storage:
- 2 x 100ah Extra Deep cycle AGM batteries (2.4 kWh) or 4 x 100ah Extra Deep cycle AGM batteries (4.8 kWh)
All of our useful downloads can be found here
2.4 kWh, 4.8 kWh