This is a complete Victron off-grid electrical kit and is prebuilt and programmed by Callidus and delivered to your door.
This Kit Includes
- 3kv Victron inverter charger
- High-quality lithium batteries, the number of batteries will depend on your kWh requirements,
- 4 kW Victron smart MPPT
- Victron Color control
- Victron 1000 amp busbar
- Main Consumer unit with Generator in and RCD and MCB protection 230v electrical out
- Changeover switch
- All DC Battery and solar isolators
- Battery leads
All built on an 18mm plywood board installed on a paint white meat heat resistant sheet.
It is expected that you will provide your own solar panels and this system is really designed to have 15-20 panels on it. However, Callidus can also offer your solar panels if you wish. give us a call and we can discuss.
preprogrammed and ready to be connected to the internet, if connected to an internet connection, Callidus can check the system has been set up correctly on site and make sure everything is working correctly.
This kit is ideal to provide power to a remote building, like a small office etc.
Callidus has provided thousands of solar and battery systems across the UK. This system is designed to offer 3 kVa of power where the grid isn't available. We will fully support you every step of the way. We take care to ensure that your system design is fit for your requirements so that your equipment produces the power you need when you need it.
We build our system to be fully expandable if required, and system components can be added to/expanded to meet your growth. The off-grid systems we design and build are always based around the customer's needs and requirements, to ensure that your off-Grid living is as carefree as possible.
We only use Victron equipment on our builds, and this is because they have a 45-year heritage in manufacturing quality equipment for the Off-Grid, Marine, Emergency Services and the Armed Forces, plus many more.
Callidus engineers are Fully Trained by Victron, and we have invested time and money in the quality training from Victron to ensure we provide you with the correct product for your needs.
All of our systems are built with the following 5 points in mind:
- Quality of equipment and Installation
- We can fully trust the equipment that we are designing and installing.
- Victron ensures all of its material is built to the highest standards to ensure that it doesn't just meet a requirement; it exceeds it.
- Victron equipment has been in the field for 45 years in the harshest environment & conditions.
- The Victron system offers a fantastic remote monitoring platform that only gives you a complete overview of your system, but allows it to be controlled from anywhere in the world if you have need support from Callidus or Victron
Each system is built to order and should be installed by somebody who is competent with electrical systems. If you need help on-site installing this system we are more than happy to carry out the installation for you, as we are fully trained NICEIC electrical contractors and have carryout many thousands of these types of installation. Please follow this link and we will be in touch to discuss.
Also if you would like a different system, please get in touch
https://www.callidus.co.uk/get-a-quote/ or call on 01626905454
Please see the video done by Victron about Callidus
Images used in this advert a representation of what you will getting. These are Callidus stock images and many show larger or smaller inverter chargers etc than you will get. please refer to the description above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.