This is a small powerful solar panel kit for motorhomes or small off-grid requirements and is good for general needs. This solar kit is ideal for keeping your starter or Leisure battery charged. The panel measurements are 1015mm by 668 mm per panel, however, you will need to see the image attached for sizing for when installing these with corner mounts.
This Kit Contains the following Contents
- Victron 2 X 115 Watt solar panel
- Optional Victron solar charge controller with two USB ports for charging phones
- 1 x 10 x Meter 4mm Solar Cable
- 1 x Pairs MC4 Solar Connectors
- 1 x 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection with cable gland
- Bolding Adhesive and sealant
- 1x Pair Solar Parallel Splitters
This is a powerful solar panel kit for motorhomes or small off-grid requirements and is good for general needs. This solar kit is ideal for keeping your starter or Leisure battery charged. The panel measurements are 1015mm by 668 mm per panel, however, you will need to see the image attached for sizing for when installing these with corner mounts.
The PWM charge controller has a Liquid Crystal Display for ease of programming and also has two useful USB ports for charging phones or tablets. The PWM offers a Day/Night timing option this allows for an On-time after Dusk
This kit is fairly easy to install if you have basic DIY skills. We are always on hand to help if you need some guidance. There are a few handy videos for installation for you to watch if you need a few handy tips for installation.
Please feel free to call us on 01626 905454 where we will be able to offer you some assistance.
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control is connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk. Programmable battery charge algorithm Pre-programmed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only) Two 5 Volt USB outputs Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron 115 watt solar panels
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited Warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
• High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.