This a powerful kit for any motorhome or off-grid etc requirement and will be good for most needs, this system is designed to offer up 1.6 kva, which will power a small kettle, hairdryer, microwave, power tools the list goes on.
The kit is easier put together with limited electrical knowledge, however as always as an electrician to check it over if you're unsure. we are always at the end of the phone if you require remote support.
The MultiPlus, as the name suggests, is a combined inverter and charger in one elegant package. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology, plus multiple system integration features.
-Victron 175watt solar panel
-Victron solar charge controller with two USB ports
-Roof fixings and cable gland for motorhome or caravan or building
-2x5 meter cable with male and female MC4 connects.
2 x 95 Numax Leisure battery
Victron Solar Charge Controller
Victron Battery Monitor with Bluetooth
Victron PWM these are great for keeping batteries charged for long periods of time where batteries have very little use on boats, caravans and motorhomes. They have a useful two-port USB output for charging phone and tablets
Liquid crystal display, For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk. Programmable battery charge algorithm Pre-programmed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only) Two 5 Volt USB outputs Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron 175watt solar panels
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.