This a powerful solar panel kit for motorhomes or off-grid requirement and is good for most needs, this is ideal for keeping your battery charged on a vehicle on the starter or leisure battery. The panels are 1473mm by 668 mm. These kit are fairly easy to install if you have basic DIY skills. We are always on hand to help if you need some guidance. also please look at the suggested system size that is available with the images to this of the product
The link below is one of our customer who decided to do this video on how to install their solar kit on a caravan
-Victron 2 X 175 Watt solar panel
-Leoch 120 Ah leisure battery =
-Victron solar charge controller to charge your battery with two USB ports for charging phones
-Roof fixings and cable cland for motorhome or caravan
-2x5 meter cable with male and female MC4 connects.
-Fuse holder with 20 amp fuse for battery and for panels
-Dc Battery isolator
-6mm 2x1 meters
A low-cost alternative to an MPPT, these are great for keeping batteries charged for long periods of time where batteries have very little use on boats, caravans and motorhomes. They have a useful two-port USB output for charging phone and tablets
Liquid crystal display, For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk. Programmable battery charge algorithm Pre-programmed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only) Two 5 Volt USB outputs Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron 175watt solar panels
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited Warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
• High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
95ah Numax XV31MF Sealed Leisure Battery 12 95ah
Cold Start Marine Cranking Amps: 800A
Deep-cycle & Starting
Sealed Lead Acid
Integral state of charge indicator
Comfortable reinforced carrying handles
Anti-flashback safety labyrinths
Low self-discharge rate
Full three-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.