Roll over image to zoom in
This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power to your Motorhome or Campervan.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 350W Solar Panel could produce 1400wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter
This kit is ideal to provide 230 volts Power for motorhomes, boats, and stables that needs up to 1.3kw of 230v AC power for fridges lights TVs and tool battery chargers etc. This inverter charger will provide charge to your battery when connected to the electrical hookup, it will automatically changeover from mains to the inverter when hookup is disconnected and provide power.
What's in the Box?
- 2 x 175 watt Victron solar panels 1648 by 663 mm
- Victron Smart 100/30 MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 Victron Orion Tr smart DC/Dc 30 amp charger for euro 6 engines and smart alternators
- 1 x MIDI fuse and fuse holder
- 1 x DC isolator
- Roof fixings with cable gland and fixing screws
- 2 x Victron 110Ah AGM Victron batteries
- Victron 1600va 12 v MultiPlus inverter charger
- 1 x pair of 5 metre solar extensions with MC4's
- A selection of pin connectors and lugs
- CT1 sealant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.