5kva Off-Grid Solar and Battery Kit
Get off-grid power with ease using our pre-built off-grid solar kits, proudly designed, assembled and programmed in Devon by our in house Victron specialists. Say goodbye to the complexity of assembling and configuring components – we've done it all for you. Get ready to harness the power of the sun effortlessly*
Simple Installation: Follow these three easy steps:
- Mount Solar Panels
- Connect the panels to the pre-assembled board
- Connect the batteries to the pre-assembled board
Our in-house team of experts is here to assist you every step of the way.
- The 5kVa board build is complete with Cerbo GX, Touch Screen, Lynx Distributor, Consumer Unit, Isolation Switches, Cabling, 3 Pin Socket, Trunking, and more.
- It's built with high end Victron components, programmed and installed on the board by our in house Victron specialists.
- MultiPlus 48/5000/70-100 (PMP485021010)
- Boards With 10 or Less Panels: SmartSolar MPPT 250/60-MC4 (SCC125060321)
- Boards With More Than 10 Panels: SmartSolar MPPT 250/100-MC4 VE.Can (SCC125110512)
- 9.6Kw: 2 x PylonTech 4.8kwh Li-ion 48v Solar Battery (US5000)
- 14.4Kw: 3 x PylonTech 4.8kwh Li-ion 48v Solar Battery (US5000)
- 19.2Kw: 4 x PylonTech 4.8kwh Li-ion 48v Solar Battery (US5000)
Solar Panels (Including Mounts & Rails):
- Solar Panel Brands, Models, and Wattages may vary but will be a minimum of 395W.
- 5 Panels (2kW): 5 x 395W
- 10 Panels (4kW): 10 x 395W
- 15 Panels (6kW): 15 x 395W
- 20 Panels (8kW): 20 x 395W
Typically, it takes between 1 and 2 weeks to assemble the boards. In special circumstances, this timeframe may vary, and our team will be able to provide you with an estimated build time.
*Although this system is as simple as possible to connect up, this kit should be installed by a competent person.
**DIY and Plug and Play refer to ease of installation with the components and programming already done. A competent person will still need to install the board, panels, and connect the batteries and solar to the board.
The board in the images above is an example board.
9.6Kwh, 14.4Kwh, 19.2Kwh
No Panels, 5 Panels (2kw), 10 Panels (4kw), 15 Panels (6 kw), 20 Panels (8 kw)