Victron MultiPlus 2000VA Inverter/charger with 115W of solar Power,Smart MPPT, Mounting,Cable Gland. 440Ah Leisure Batteries.Kit35
This product is eligible for the "AWESOME AUTUMN" discount.
That means you may save an extra £254.43 off this product. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout if applicable!
This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power to...
Nexy Day Delivery Available! Ends in:
(Order before midday on a business day)
Found this product cheaper elsewhere?
If you have found this product cheaper elsewhere use the live chat or call our team on 01626905454 and if our team can verify the price difference we will match it.
This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power to your Motorhome or Campervan.
This is the right kit for you if you are building a Camper/ Motorhome and you want to add a complete Solar kit with 230 volt power and battery charger that just works on-grid or off. This kit has everything you need for a none smart alternator. This kit contains all the item seen in the pictures
This kit is the ideal for those larger drawing items that need up to 1.6Kw, things like a larger kettle, hairdryers, straighteners, microwave and lots more
Whats in the Box
- Victron Multiplus 12/2000/80-32 230V
- Battery Monitor BMV-702
- 4 x 100aH (C20) Leisure batteries
- Digital Multi Control 200/200A
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15
- Victron 115W Poly solar panel
Fuse holder 6 way for MEGA fuse with 2 x 300A MEGA fuse and 1 x 60A MEGA Fuse
- 1 x 6 way busbar
- 1 x Battery switch
- 2 metres 70mm cable black
- 2 metres 70mm cable red
- Battery link cable - 3 x 350mm of 70mm2 cable red, and 3 x 350mm of 70mm2 cable black with a selection of lugs
- Pair of 5 metre solar extensions with MC4's (5QM40)
- 1 metre 6mm2 DC cable red (for battery to controller)
- 1 metre 6mm2 DC cable black (for battery to controller)
- An assortment of pin connectors and lugs
- 1 x 6 piece mounting kit with gland
- CT1 sealant
- 12 x fixing screws
- Wiring diagram
Main kit with a 115 watt panel with MPPT