This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power to your Motorhome or Campervan.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 305W Solar Panel could produce 1220wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter
This powerful kit is designed to offer a lot of power at 230 volt AC. power for a Motorhome, Works vehicle and Boats. it is made up of the following. great for power things like a hairdryer, kettle, lights etc at the same time.
Callidus is here to help and offer advice. you can contact us on Tel 01626905454 web www.callidus.shop.
Whats in the Box
- 3000va 12/3000/120 Victron Multiplus inverter charger
- Cerbo GX with Touch 50 touch screen control
- 4x 220 Ah of Victron AGM Batteries
- MPPT 100/30 (with 40Amp Mega Fuse) or MPPT 100/50 (with 60Amp Mega Fuse)
- 12-12-30 Orion DC/DC 30amp Smart Charger None isolated ( with 40Amp Mega Fuse)
- Victron Smart Shunt
- 1 or 2 x Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x 175W Victron Monocrystalline panels (SPM41751200)
- 6 Piece Solar Mount and gland kit or 2 when choosing 2 panel option with fixing screws
- Lynx distributor
- 1 x pair of 5 metre solar extensions with MC4's
- Solar Isolator
- 1.5m x 95mm2 cable red
- 1.5m x 95mm2 cable black
- An assortment of pin connectors and lugs
- Battery isolator switch
- Bonding adhesive
- 1 x 400A MEGA fuse for Battery Cable to Multiplus
- 6m x 16mm2 red cable (for DC-DC Charger)
- 3m x 16mm2 black cable (for DC-DC Charger)
- 1 x MIDI fuse holder with 1 x 40Amp Midi Fuse for DC-DC Charger starter battery side
- 1 x 40Amp Mega for DC-DC Charger leisure battery side
- 3 x 350mm 95mm2 Battery Link Leads red cable
- 3 x 350mm 95mm2 Battery Link Leads black cable
- 2 x VE Direct cables 1.8m
- 1 x RJ45 lead
- Schematic available upon purchase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.