Easy Solar GX AGM Kit Including 3.2 kW Solar, 5.2 or 10.5 kWh Battery Storage & 3000 VA Power. 48 Volt System
The all-in-one solar power solution
The Victron EasySolar-II GX integrates the following elements:
• A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
• A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
• A GX device with a 2 x 16-character display.
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money.
Grid in-line topology
The EasySolar-II GX will use excess PV power to charge the batteries or to feed power back into the grid and will discharge the battery or use power from the grid to supplement a shortage of PV power. In case of a power outage, the EasySolar-II GX will disconnect the grid and continue to supply the loads. Loads that should shut down when AC input power is not available can be connected to a second output (not shown). These loads will be taken into account by the PowerControl and PowerAssist function in order to limit AC input current to a safe value.
Grid parallel topology
The EasySolar-II GX will use data from the external AC current sensor (must be ordered separately) or power meter to optimise self-consumption and, if required, to prevent grid feed. In case of a power outage, the EasySolar-II GX will continue to supply the critical loads
Display and Wi-Fi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters. The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device. In addition, Wi-Fi can be used to set up the system and to change settings.
Solar charge controller
The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger. The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT.
The integrated GX device includes:
• A BMS-Can interface. This can be used to connect to a compatible CAN-bus managed battery. Note that this not a VE.Can compatible port.
• A USB port
• An Ethernet port
• A VE.Direct port
The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with respectively a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.
PLEASE NOTE UPON PURCHASE A MEMBER OF THE TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DETRMINE THE CORRECT ROOF EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR ROOF AND STRING LAYOUT
All of our useful downloads can be found here
Whats in the Kit
- EasySolar-II GX 48/3000/35-32 (PMP482307010)
- 8 x 400W Solar Panels
- Solar isolator
- Battery isolator
- 50 metres solar cable
- 2 pairs of MC4's
- 3 x 350mm of 35mm2 battery link cable (for 5.2kWh system) or 8 x 350mm of 35mm2 battery link cable (for 10.5kWh system)
- 2 metres of 35mm2 cable red
- 2 metres of 35mm2 cable black
- Mega fuse holder
- 125A mega fuse
- BMV 712 Battery monitor
- Assortment of lugs
- Roof rails and mounts
- A choice of battery storage:
- 4 x 110ah AGM batteries (5.2 kWh) or 8 x 110ah batteries (10.5 kWh)
5.2 kWh, 10.5 kWh