Victron 305 or 350 Watts of Solar Panels, Victron Smart 100/30 MPPT,Victron AGM Or Lithium Battery, Solar brackets & Cable Gland
This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 350W Solar Panel could produce 1400wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in an off-grid application, it comes with a powerful 305 watt solar panel or 2 x 175W panels.
As standard, this kit comes with a 110 Ah AGM battery which gives a great cyclic performance.
For increased cyclic performance and deeper depth of discharge we have added two additional options
The New Victron 125 Ah AGM Super Cycle Battery Or The Victron 100 Ah Super Pack lithium battery with integrated BMS
The above kit is coupled with a Victron 100/30 Smart MPPT with Bluetooth, this gives a fantastic information via your mobile phone using Victron Connect App
This kit is ideal for powering fridges, lights and is ready for you to connect your inverter (available separately)
What's in the Box?
- Victron Smart MPPT 100/30
- Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panel
- AGM 110Ah Battery or 125aH AGM Super cycle or 100ah Lithium superpack
- 1 x pair of 5 metre solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 Metre 6mm² Red Cable (supplied with Lugs) from Controller to Battery
- 1 Metre 6mm² Black Cable (supplied with Lugs) from Controller to Battery
- 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection with cable gland ( x 2 when choosing 2 panel option) with fixing screws
- CT1 sealant
- Blade Fuse holder complete with fuses
- Pin connectors
- Battery switch
- Splitters (when choosing 2 panel option)
|Battery & Panel||
125 Ah AGM Super Cycle & 305W, 100 Ah Lithium SuperPack & 305W, 125 Ah AGM Super Cycle & 2 x 175W, 100 Ah Lithium SuperPack & 2 x 175W