Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to
change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
• For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time
is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the
absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely
• For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
• Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector.
Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery
plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.