This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 610W Solar Panel could produce 2440wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in an off-grid application, it comes with 2 powerful 305 watt solar panels.
Panel size: 1658 x 1002 x 35mm
As standard, this kit comes with a Victron 110 Ah AGM battery which gives a great cyclic performance.
For increased cyclic performance and deeper depth of discharge we have added two additional options
The New Victron 125 Ah Victron AGM Super cycle Battery or for even more depth of discharge The Victron 100 Ah Super Pack lithium battery with integrated BMS
The above kit is coupled with a Victron 100/50 Smart solar Controller MPPT with Bluetooth, this gives a fantastic info via your mobile phone using Victron Connect App
This kit is ideal for power fridges, lights and is ready for you to connect your inverter (available separately)
What's in the Box?
- Victron Smart MPPT 100/50
- 2 x Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b)
- AGM 110Ah Battery (Other Options Available)
- 1 x Pair 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 x Solar Parallel Splitters
- 1 Metre 10mm2 Cable from Controller to Battery Cable Red
- 1 Metre 10mm2 Cable from Controller to Battery Cable Black
- Midi Fuse Holder
- 60Amp Midi Fuse
- DC Isolator
- 2 x 6mm lugs
- 2 x 8mm lugs
- 4 x pin connectors
- 2 x 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection, cable gland and fixing screws
- CT1 sealant
- Blade Fuse holder complete with fuses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.