This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 305W Solar Panel could produce 1220wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
This kit is designed to offer power for stables and outbuildings etc, that need up to 1kw of AC power for things like lights, kettles, battery tool chargers etc. This kit is designed to give a better depth of discharge than a leisure battery. if you don't need some stored power search for kit 29
Whats in the Box
- Victron Pheonix Pure Sine Wave 1200 VA inverter that gives 1 kW of AC 230 volt power
- 1.5m 25mm2 red battery cable
- 1.5m 25mm2 black battery cable
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- DC isolator
- Bonding adhesive
- Smart Shunt Battery Monitor
- 6 way fuse holder with 1 x 60A mega fuse and 2 x 200A mega fuse
- Midi fuse holder with 60A midi fuse
- 100/20 smart MPPT with Bluetooth connectively or 100/30 when choosing 2 x 175w panels
- 110Ah AGM Victron Battery
- Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panels
- Splitters (when choosing 2 panel option)
- Roof mount solar mounting and clamps of traditional pitched roofs or 6 corners and cable gland motorhome mounting system with fixing screws ( x 2 when choosing 2 panel option)
- A selection of pin connectors and lugs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.