This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power to your Motorhome or Campervan.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 610W Solar Panel could produce 2440wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in any off-grid situation, it has 2 powerful 305 watt solar panels, which give 610 watts of solar, it has a 110 ah AGM battery which gives great deep of discharge performance. coupled with this is a Victron 100/50 smart MPPT that give a fantastic read out via your phone and this helps in setting up the charge values.
This kit is ideal at powering fridges and with this Victron 1 kW inverter you are ready to connect your 230-volt equipment, like hairdryer, microwaves and straighteners and more
Whats in the Box
- 2x Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b)
- Victron 1200va or 1 kW inverter
- 100/50 Victron smart MPPT
- 2 x Corner and mid-roof fixings and cable gland with bonding adhesive
- Victron 110ah AGM deep cycle battery
- 10 metres of solar cable with mc4 ends to connect to the panels
- Battery cable
- Dc isolator
- Main battery fuse holder and fuse
- Fuse holder for solar panels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.