Victron Small Office Kit. MultiPlus 2000VA Inverter/charger, 115 Watts of solar Power, Mounting & Cable Gland. SO35
This product is eligible for the "AWESOME AUTUMN" discount.
That means you may save an extra £254.43 off this product. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout if applicable!
This is the right kit for you if you have a small office and you want to add a complete Solar kit with 230 volt power and battery charger that just...
Nexy Day Delivery Available! Ends in:
(Order before midday on a business day)
Found this product cheaper elsewhere?
If you have found this product cheaper elsewhere use the live chat or call our team on 01626905454 and if our team can verify the price difference we will match it.
This is the right kit for you if you have a small office and you want to add a complete Solar kit with 230 volt power and battery charger that just works on-grid or off. This kit contains all the item seen in the pictures
This kit is the ideal for those larger drawing items that need up to 1.6Kw
If you require more power please look at our kits
Small Office Kit 36
The kit is made of of the following:
- Victron Multiplus 12/2000/80-32 230V (PMP122200000)
- Battery Monitor BMV-702 (BAM010702000)
- 4 x 100aH (C20) Leisure batteries
- Digital Multi Control 200/200A (REC020005010)
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 (SCC075015060R)
- Victron 115W Poly solar panel (SPP041151200)
- Fuse holder 6 way for MEGA fuse with 2 x 300A MEGA fuse (CIP136300010) and 1 x 60A MEGA Fuse (CIP136060010)
- 1 x 6 way busbar
- 1 x Battery switch (VBS127010010)
- 2 metres 70mm cable black
- 2 metres 70mm cable red
- Battery link cable - 3 x 350mm of 70mm2 cable red, and 3 x 350mm of 70mm2 cable black with a selection of lugs
- Pair of 5 metre solar extensions with MC4's (5QM40)
- 1 metre 6mm2 DC cable red (for battery to controller)
- 1 metre 6mm2 DC cable black (for battery to controller)
- Pins and ferrels
- 1 x 6 piece mounting kit with gland
- CT1 sealant
- 12 x fixing screws
- Wiring diagram
Main kit with a 115 watt panel with MPPT