This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 175W Solar Panel could produce 700wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
- 1 x 175 watt polycrystalline Victron solar panel 1485 x 668mm
- 1 x Victron 75/15 smart MPPT
- 1 x Victron 500va 12 v inverter
- 1 x 100ah leisure battery
- 2 x 2 metres 10mm2 cable from battery to inverter (2 metres red, 2 metres black)
- 2 x 2 metres 6mm2 cable from MPPT to battery (2 metres red, 2 metres black)
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 x 6 point roof mount with Cable entry
- 1 x 4-way blade fuse holder and fuses for solar panel and MPPT
- 1 x Bonding Adhesive and Sealant
- 1 x Battery isolator switch
- An assortment of pin connectors and lugs