This is a powerful solar panel kit for motorhomes and is good for general needs. This solar kit is ideal for keeping your starter or Leisure battery charged. The panel measurements are 1485mm by 668 mm, however, you will need to see the image attached for sizing for when installing these with corner mounts.
The SmartSolar MMPT charge controllers are great especially in case of a cloudy day, when the light changes continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to the PWM charge controllers. MPPT controllers maximise the energy to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time and maintains battery health extending its life. With the built-in Blue tooth technology, you can connect via victronconnect portal to monitor your system.
This kit is fairly easy to install if you have basic DIY skills. We are always on hand to help if you need some guidance. There are a few handy videos for installation for you to watch if you need a few handy tips for installation.
Please feel free to call us on 01626 905454 where we will be able to offer you some assistance.
Victron Solar Panel 175W-12V Poly or Mono 1485x668x30mm Series 4a
Victron SmartSolar mppt 75/10
Roof fixings with Cable Gland
2 x 5 meters of cable with male and female MC4 connectors.
These kit are fairly easy to install if you have basic DIY skills. We are always on hand to help if you need some guidance. also please look at the suggested system size that is available with the images of the product
The link below is one of our customer who decided to do this video on how to install their solar kit on a caravan
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited Warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
•Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
Remote Monitoring and Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.