This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 305W Solar Panel could produce 1220wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in an off-grid application, it comes with a powerful 305 watt solar panel. As standard, this kit comes with a 100 Ah(c20) Sealed Flooded Leisure Battery which gives a good cyclic performance.
Hankook Leisure Batteries are a suitable and reliable option for caravans, motorhomes, RV's, boats and other leisure applications. They benefit from X-Frame Grid Protection Technology which provides a longer cycle life and helps to improve performance. Hankook Batteries are completely maintenance free and also have deep cycle capability. They are very heavy duty and are very vibration resistant. 330mm L x 172mm W x 242mm H inc terminals.
For increased cyclic performance and deeper depth of discharge, we have added an additional option
The 110 Ah AGM batteries
The above kit is coupled with a Victron 100/20 Smart MPPT with Bluetooth, this gives a fantastic read out via your mobile phone using Victron Connect App
This kit is ideal for power fridges, lights and is ready for you to connect your inverter (available separately)
Whats in the Box
- Victron Smart MPPT 100/30
- Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panels
- Sealed Flooded Deep Cycle 100Ah (c20) Battery
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1 metre 6mm2 cable red from Controller to Battery
- 1 metre 6mm2 cable black from Controller to Battery
- Midi Fuse Holder
- 30Amp Midi Fuse
- 2 x 6mm lugs
- 2 x 8mm lugs
- 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection with cable gland ( x 2 when choosing 2 panel option)
- CT1 Bonding Adhesive and sealant
- 4 way blade fuse holder with fuses
- 1 x Battery Isolator
- Splitters (when choosing 2 panel option)
|Battery & Panel||
100 Ah Flood C20 Leisure & 305W, 110 Ah AGM & 305W, 100 Ah Flood C20 Leisure & 2 x 175W, 110 Ah AGM & 2 x 175W