This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 350W Solar Panel could produce 1400wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
This kit is designed to offer power for motorhomes stables and outbuildings etc, that need up to 1kw of AC power for things like lights, kettles, battery tool chargers etc. This kit is for light use and not to be used for hours on end, if you require additional storage power, you will need to swap the batteries for AGM which is kit 30.
If you need help just give us a call 01626905454
Whats in the Box
- Victron 12/1200 VA which offer 1 kW of 230v ac inverted power comes with Dc cable battery cable
- 100/20 smart MPPT with Bluetooth connectivity or 100/30 when choosing 2 panel option
- 2 x 100ah leisure battery
- Victron Monocrystalline 305W panel (1658 x 1002 x 35mm series 4b) or 2 x Victron 175W Monocrystalline panels
- ENG MEGA/MIDI fuse holder
- 200A MEGA fuse
- 200A MIDI fuse
- 30A MIDI fuse
- Solar Panel Mounts, Corners and Cable Gland with fixing screws (x2 when choosing 2 panel option)
- Pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 1.5 metres of 25mm2 battery cable red
- 1.5 metres of 25mm2 battery cable black
- 2 metres of 6mm2 cable red between MPPT and busbar
- 2 metres of 6mm2 cable black between MPPT and busbar
- Busbar 150A 4P +cover
- An assortment of lugs
- 4 x pin connectors
- Battery isolator
- Adhesive CT1
- Wiring diagram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.