Kit8 = Victron 115 Watt Solar Panel Four Ways
This kit is designed for the client that wants the assurance of quality branding. We offer a number of affordable options from our polycrystalline 115 Watt panel with basic PWM Controller to The Monocrystalline panel and upgraded PWM Controller.
We Offer 4 Options
Option 1 115 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel, Panel Only
Option 2 115 Watt Polycrystalline PWM Light Panel + PWM
Option 3 115 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Panel Only
Option 4 115 Watt Monocrystalline PWM Light Panel + PWM
All these options include Solar brackets with Cable Gland + Electrical fitting Kit
This kit contains the following Contents
- Victron 115 Watt solar panel
- Optional Victron solar charge controller with two USB ports for charging phones
- 1 x 10 x Meter 4mm Solar Cable
- 1 x Pairs MC4 Solar Connectors
- 1 x 6 Piece Solar Mounting kit with corners and midsection with cable gland
- Bolding Adhesive and sealant
A low-cost alternative to an MPPT, these are great for keeping batteries charged for long periods of time. They have a useful two-port USB output for charging phones and tablets
Liquid crystal display, For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control is connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk. Programmable battery charge algorithm Pre-programmed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries Two 5 Volt USB outputs Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron 115 Watt solar panels
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited Warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
• High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
The link below is one of our customers who decided to do this video on how to install their solar kit on a caravan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.