Victron MultiPlus Inverter Chargers are intelligent multipurpose power management devices capable of managing power to suit your requirements. They feature a built in true sine wave inverter for your mains power needs, an advanced battery charger with adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch all in a smart and compact unit.
Victron MultiPlus Inverter Charger Features:
- Twin AC Outputs - the main output from the inverter has "no-break" functionality i.e. if your mains supply is disconnected the inverter will switch on and effectively supply power from the leisure batteries seamlessly (this will happen fast enough not to upset most appliances - 20ms switching time). The other output acts a straight through and is suitable for connecting loads that you do not want to drain power from the leisure batteries i.e. water heaters or similar.
- Can be used in parallel to provide more power (up to 6 of these can be used together).
- PowerControl - You can control the maximum current available and the charger will automatically work around the current available and scale back the charging current so not to affect the available shore / hook up power input.
- PowerAssist - PowerControl technology can supplement your hook-up power or shore power. For example if you are on an aire in France and you find yourself on a low amperage mains connection the Victron MultiPlus can effectively increase the power available by using its own inverter (taking power from the leisure batteries).
- Advanced Battery Charging - The MultiPlus also combines an advanced battery charger that has multiple stages during the charge process. This to maintain your battery condition and also offers a float charge ability when not in use and left on hook-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.