This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 350W Solar Panel could produce 1400wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
This kit is ideal to provide 230 volts Power for motorhomes, boats, and stables that need a small amount of power for a little longer, this is for things like fridges, lights TVs etc
use the Solar to charge the battery to provide power when you need it.
Please feel to visit our website for more information www.callidus.shop
Whats in the Box
- 2x 175 watt Victron polycrystalline solar panels 1485mm by 668 mm
- Victron solar DUO battery charger with two USB outputs
- Victron 500va 12 v inverter
- 2x Hankook 100 Ah (C20) good quality leisure battery
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 2x 6 point roof mount with Cable entry
- 1x MEGA-MIDI fuse holder
- 1x 60 amp mega fuse
- 2 x 40A midi fuse
- 1x 4 way 150A Neg Busbar
- 1x branch connector
- 1 x Battery Isolator
- 2 x 1.5m of 10mm2 cable for inverter to battery (1 x red, 1 x black)
- Battery link cable - 2 x 350mm of 10mm2 cable ( 1 x red, 1 x black)
- 4 x pin connectors
- 6 x 6mm lugs
- 4 x 8mm lugs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.