This solar panel kit would provide charge to your leisure battery via the solar charge controller ensuring your battery maintains its optimal performance extending your off-grid adventure providing more power.
Did you know the average sun hours per day in the UK can range from just 1 hour in December to over 7 hours in June. On that basis we assume overall average of 4 hours per day your 305W Solar Panel could produce 1220wh per day on average clearly more in summer than winter.
If you require a solar panel kit to provide more solar energy to your motorhome camper please follow this link https://callidus.shop/collections/motorhome
This kit can either be used on a motorhome or in any off-grid situation, it has a powerful 305 watt solar panel, a 110 ah AGM battery which gives great deep of discharge performance. Coupled with this is a Victron 100/20 smart mppt that give a fantastic read out via your phone and this helps in setting up the charge values. This kit also has a dc/dc Victron 12/12 30 amp smart charger.
This kit is ideal at power fridges, lights and is ready for you to connect your inverter
What's in the Box?
- Victron Solar Panel 305W or 2 x 175W
- Victron Smart Solar MPPT 100/30
- Victron 110ah AGM battery
- 6 Corner Roof fixings with Cable Gland and fixing screws (x2 when choosing 2 panel option)
- CT1 High adhesive Bond for solar mounting fixing to the roof
- 1 x pair of 5m solar extensions with MC4's
- 2 x 1 metre 6mm2 cable from Battery from MPPT (1 metre red, 1 metre black)
- Busbar 150A 4P +cover for common negative busbar
- MIDI fuse holder
- 60A MIDI fuse
- ENG MEGA/MIDI fuse holder
- 100A MEGA fuse
- 60A MIDI fuse
- Blade fuse holder
- 30A blade fuse
- Battery Isolator
- Victron Non Isolated Smart 12 Volt to 12 Volt Battery to Battery Charger to work with smart alternators and /or euro 6 engines.
- 6 metres of red & black 16mm Dc cable (3 metres of each)
- 7 x pin connectors
- An assortment of lugs
305W Monocrystalline, 2 x 175W Monocrystalline